Actor Prakash Raj has adopted a village in Telangana!

Actor Prakash Raj has adopted a village in the backward Mahabubnagar district of Telangana.

Actor Sri Prakash Raj called on Minister Sri K T Rama Rao at Secretariat and expressed his desire to adopt Kondareddipalle village in Mahabubnagar Dist.

Minister KTR lauded the idea of Prakash Raj and introduced him to Dist Collector Smt Sridevi and local MLA Sri Anjaiah.

According to Prkash Raj’s facebook update, he already arranged a bus to the Village.

Telangana Mirror wishes him all the best!

Be careful the psychoism of unknown syringe injection has been spread to Hyderabad…


The attacks of unknown syringe injections of West Godavari have been spread to Hyderabad. According to the sources Ramya, a 4th Class Student from Malkajgiri, Hyderabad., has been injected with a syringe from an un-identified man while she was on the way to the school this morning. The un-identified man came on a bike, successfully escaped after injecting the syringe to Ramya. It is noted that after the injection Ramya fell faint and neighbors there took her to the hospital. Ramya is the student of Model School in Malkajgiri. Following the incident the Hyderabad Police have become cautious and requested the people to be careful and intimate them if they found anyone suspecting.

Food poisoning Which foods shouldn’t you reheat? 8 dishes best served cold – if you want to avoid falling sick

Microwave goodbye: They’re a modern convenience, but they’re a bad idea to use to reheat any of these foods

Modern cooking is often about the microwave, as we heat up leftovers, batches cooked up earlier and more.

But did you know that dinner might not be the only thing you’re preparing, as food poisoning could be on the menu too.

According to the Food Standards Agency, the secret to making sure you eat safely is in the four Cs – cooking, cleaning, chilling and cross-contamination – or avoiding it.

They say that that it’s important to cook food thoroughly, particularly meat, to kill any harmful bacteria that may be present.

But when it comes to reheating food, you must make sure it is steaming hot all the way through, and don’t reheat food more than once.

Here are seven foods you should take care to avoid reheating unless you want to book a day away from work – and in the bathroom instead.

Broccoli, Celery and Stilton soupVegetable disaster: Reheat celery soup at your peril because it might leave you poorly
It’s a good one for soup, but when you are reheating it, take out celery.

The nitrate contents of the vegetable can be a problem if you heat it for the second time, as the heat can cause it to turn toxic.

Half-boiled-egg (1)
GettyHalf boiled eggChicken out: Reheating boiled eggs or scrambled eggs is a surefire way to trouble
Meals that contain eggs are generally fine to reheat as long as you make sure they’re piping hot.

But beware boiled or scrambled – reheating those bad boys can make you sick.

GettyBaby spinach in a bowlPopeye’s favourite: But spinach’s healthy nitrates turn into toxic nitrites when reheated
Like celery, the nitrates which give it some goodness don’t like being reheated and can have carcinogenic properties. if you’ve any left over, just ditch it.

GettyMushroomsFun guys: Mushrooms should be eaten and finished right after preparation
Eat as soon as you prep with mushrooms – it’s an easy rule that will save your stomach, because of the deterioration of the proteins in them.

David WardA dish of new potatoes on white woodSpud you like: Beware reheated potatoes which may become toxic and make you ill
Careful with this food staple.

If potatoes are left to cool at room temperature and then left unrefrigerated, conditions may be right for growth of botulism, and when you reheat and much, you’re in big trouble.

GettyRoasted ChickenCook off: Looks great now, but reheating chicken can be one of the biggest threats to health
Reheating chicken is known as a tricky one.

The protein composition changes when a cold chicken is heated for the second time after being kept in the fridge which can cause digestive problems.

If you’re attempting it, make sure the inside is piping hot.

GettyCooked beetroot slicesPurple reign: Another case of nitrates turning bad when you reheat them
Rich in nitrates, this purple veg is just waiting to give you a tummy ache, so better to eat it cold when it’s been cooked and avoid all risk.

Rice is a common leftover item, but you CAN get food poisoning after re-heating it. That said, the Food Standards Agency explains: “It’s not actually the reheating that’s the problem – it’s the way the rice has been stored before reheating.

“Uncooked rice can contain spores of bacteria that can cause food poisoning. When the rice is cooked, the spores can survive.

“Then, if the rice is left standing at room temperature, the spores will multiply and may produce poisons that cause vomiting or diarrhoea. Reheating the rice won’t get rid of these poisons.”

Essentially, the longer you leave rice to stand in room temperature the more of a danger it poses to your and your health.

An Auto fell into the irrigation well in Karimnagar District.


Accidentally and Auto Rickshaw wit registerd number (AP 15 Y 9742) fell into an irrigation well causing death of two and injuring few people. According to the sources the Auto-rickshaw belong to Konaraopeta Mandal, Malkapet Village was coming to Malkapet from Sirisilla accidentally fell into the irrigation well which was at a crossing. The dead were identified as Pittala Chinna Ramulu(55) and Kathijabhi(70) who were both from Malkapet village. Shankariah, Yousuf, Duvva Lingavva, Nune Lakshmi from Dharamaram Village. Gotteparti latchavva, Gotteparti Shankaravva from Martannapeta and Yeluka Haima from Sirisilla were severly injured.


New Delhi: India is a nation where people believe more in miracles, less in science. In a recent incident, a deceased baby is being hailed as an avatar of “Maa Kali” by the villagers of Balrampur village near Kanpur in UP.

According to reports, the baby was born with a black face but a fair body, villagers are calling it a chamatkar.

She died within half an hour of birth. Her body is on display at her mother’s house.

People have been visiting the site to worship the body.

Goreti Venkanna Garu has been honored with Bovera Kavitha Puraskaram…..

Shri Goreti Venkanna Garu, one of the great Poet and folk Singer from Telangana has been honored with “Bovera Kavitha Puraskaram” on the 2nd of September at Dr. Boinapally Venkata Rama Rao Jayanthi which was grandly held in Karimnagar. Dr. B. Venakata Rama Rao Garu was a great freedom fighter who has been referred as “Telangana Gandhi” and also “Viswabandhu”.

On this occasion Shri Goreti Venkanna Garu addressed that this honor will be the highest among all his honors he had received. and also said that the Principles of Mahatman Gandhi are the only stepping stones to the countires Development. Mr.K. Rama Chandra Murthy, a Senior Journalist addressed that the histories of the great freedom fighters from Telangana shall be included in the School Text Books on this occasion congratulating Mr. G. Venkanna garu.